Velocity 44 Ltd Terms and Conditions
- Price & Payment
- All prices are quoted in pounds sterling. Our prices include value added tax, and duty unless otherwise specified. Any delivery charges are additional. We accept payment by Access, Delta, Mastercard, Solo, Switch/Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron. Payment for goods is in advance only, however, we only charge once an order is ready to dispatch.
- How to Contact Us
- A full set of contact details is included on our contact page including a simple form for you to use to email us.
- Shipping and Handling
- The cost of delivery as stated on your order. We can usually arrange delivery between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday. You will be contacted to arrange a convenient time once your order has been processed. If you are unavailable to take delivery of your order then you can request that our courier leaves it in a safe place or with a neighbour. However, we regret that we can accept no responsibility for subsequent damage that may occur, once the order has been left at the delivery address. If at a first attempt the courier fails to deliver the order then they will leave a card and it will be up to the recipient to make arrangements to receive the order from them. The courier will try to deliver the order once more free of charge, after this they will charge out at their standard rate, this will be advised by the courier at the time of arranging any subsequent deliveries.
- Your Security and Credit Card Security
- We utilise secure servers and secure socket layer technology for the transfer of credit card details, we will continue to implement the latest technology as it becomes available to guarantee our customers peace of mind and safe shopping. Our secure server checkout process is provided by Secure Hosting Ltd, a specialist third party who have been through complete PCI DSS Level 1 testing. You will be transferred to their system prior to any payment information being requested. There are also security measures in place to protect our customer database and access to it is restricted within the company. No payment card information is available to ANY employee of Velocity 44 .
- All prices quoted on this website include VAT at the prevailing UK rate (currently 20%)
- Your privacy
- We can appreciate the frustration of unsolicited mail, so under no circumstances will we pass on any of our valued clients details with out their permission. However, where we feel that we have a genuine offer or a piece of news, we will let our customers know. If you do not require this information then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with unsubscribe in the message heading. Data collected by this site is used to: a. Take and fulfill customer orders b. Administer and enhance the site and service c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes Returns Policy
- Back Orders
- If you wish to complain.
- All complaints are taken very seriously and we make it a priority to deal with them promptly and efficiently. Complaints and feedback can be emailed to email@example.com If you have a query regarding an order please email to firstname.lastname@example.org General enquiries can be sent to email@example.com
- After Delivery
All products are supported by the assurance that Velocity 44 Ltd will adhere to any warranty commitments set out by the manufacturer of goods purchased through our website. Operating or using your product according to its instructions will give you a realistic return for your investment. You should realize that employing a product outside its recommended use or terms and conditions of maintenance may invalidate its warranty. If you have any issues, we can be contacted on 01786 465292. (In all cases you will be dealt with in accordance with your legal rights)
Refunds and Returns
In accordance with the distance selling regulations, the following applies to all mail order goods bought online. To arrange for return, please call us on 01786 465292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The buyer is entitled to return the goods within 14 days for a refund subject to the following, and subject to the conditions thereafter.
- It is reasonable for the buyer to open the outer packaging and inspect the goods. If the goods are found to be damaged in transit you may sign for them damaged and contact us, or refuse delivery.
- If goods are aesthetically or fundamentally damaged upon removing any further protective material of packaging.
- If the description of the goods is markedly different to the representation of the goods contained in their online description.
- If the buyer properly rejects any of the goods in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations within 14 working days, Velocity 44 will not be responsible for any carriage charges.
- If the returned goods received by Velocity 44 are not in a sellable condition or have any further damage than that sited for the return, then Velocity 44 reserves the right to charge a restocking fee. Whether goods are returned in a sellable condition is to be judged by the company.
- Any goods ordered or purchased by the buyer as a Special Order (i.e. a non stock item) will not be refunded. A credit for the value of the product minus any deposit will be issued. Alternatively the buyer may wish to choose an alternative product to the same value. If an alternative product is chosen any difference in cost will be issued as a credit. Every effort will be made to satisfy the buyers' requests.
The Company accepts no responsibility for any consequential loss caused to the buyer for the receiving of faulty goods. Faulty goods received shall be dealt with as outlined below. The Company shall not be liable for any consequential loss incurred by the buyer or any other person or company arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date. Unless otherwise agreed the Company may deliver by installments and in such case each installment shall be treated as a separate contract and any delay, default or non-delivery in respect of any installment by the Company shall not entitle the buyer to cancel the remainder of the contract. Concessions may be made to the above due to circumstances beyond the control of the customer.
Velocity cannot accept any returned goods found to fall into one or more of the following categories:
- The goods are in some way physically damaged by the buyer or a 3rd party agent on behalf of the buyer.
- The goods are found not to have been sold to the customer by the Company.
- The goods are found to have been repaired by the buyer or a 3rd party agent other than with specific authority from the Company (weather under manufacturers warranty or not)
- The goods are outside the manufacturers warranty limit.
- The goods have been returned without authority from Velocity 44 Ltd .
- Goods have been returned whilst the customer is in knowledge of a fault or an idiosyncrasy that is later cited as a genuine reason for return.
- The customer has failed to read and abide by the conditions set in the user manual, build instruction sheet or user manual provided with the product.
Upon return of goods found to be faulty, the Company offers the following service:
- You can return the item for a working replacement of equal or better specification within 30 days from the commencement of the contract. However in all cases the Company will endeavour to return repaired goods within 7 working days of receipt. If, after 30 days, a replacement cannot be sent for whatever reason, a full refund will be given if requested at the current market value of the item. If this is not ascertainable, then a refund will be given for the value of the nearest equivalent item.
- Faulty non-repairable items returned within 30 days will be refunded or exchanged for an identical product or nearest equivalent product. Over 30 days from the date of purchase, faulty items still covered by warranty will have to be returned to our suppliers, which (depending on the circumstances) can take an undeterminable number of days. If after this period, a replacement cannot be obtained for whatever reason, a full refund will be given if requested at the current market value. If this is not ascertainable, then a refund will be given for the value of the nearest equivalent item.
- In all cases consumable goods such as batteries and certain clothing base layer items are excluded from all of the above conditions. These types of items will be covered only by the clauses involving initial claims for damage or descriptive errors.
Some goods on our website are excluded from being sold in conjunction with offers and coupons from 3rd parties. Sale items, bundled items and one off promotions are excluded from the following method of payments unless stated otherwise:
- Cyclescheme or Cycle to work vouchers.
- Finance options as offered by Velocity 44 Ltd .
- Group discounts.
- Corporate discount schemes.
- Club or team discount codes.
- Event or promotional coupons.
Please ensure you check that your selected items are not in breach of these exclusions to avoid complications when placing an order with Velocity.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm
Cancellations: You can cancel an order at any time up to 7 days from the date of delivery as long as the items remains intact by contacting us via email on email@example.com or by post by writing to Velocity 44, 44 Barnton St, Stirling, Stirlingshire FK8 1NA. You will have responsibility for looking after the items until we collect it, we will reimburse the price of the items within 30 days from the date of which you inform us that wish to cancel the order, provided that the order has been collected by the courier.
We will adhere to any warranty commitments set out by the manufacturer of goods purchased through our website. Operating or using your product according to its instructions will give you a realistic return for your investment. You should realize that employing a product outside its recommended use or terms and conditions of maintenance may invalidate its warranty. If you have any issues, we can be contacted on 01786 465292.
(In all cases you will be dealt with in accordance with your legal rights)
- Unfortunately from time to time items may become unavailable, we will do our best to minimise this occurrence however if it should happen then we will contact you to suggest an appropriate alternative, please note that we will not charge you until the order is ready to be dispatched.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All copyright, database rights, trademarks and any other intellectual property rights in and to the content on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, banners, images, buttons, underlying source code and software, is the sole property of Velocity 44 Ltd. Any use (including copying, reproduction, duplication, transmission, or display of the content of this website, without the express written permission of Velocity 44 Ltd for purposes other than the viewing of information or for ordering purposes, is strictly prohibited.
- Disclaimer and limitation of Liability
- Velocity 44 Ltd have taken every effort to ensure that the information on this website is correct, accurate and up to date. However, Velocity 44 Ltd takes no responsibility whatsoever for information that is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date. Velocity 44 Ltd shall not be held liable to any individual or business for any damage or loss which may have occurred from the use of any matter contained on this website. All text and graphics on this website, unless specified, are directed solely at those who access the website from the United Kingdom mainland.Velocity 44 Ltd makes no representation or will not be held liable for any action placed upon the website by individuals from other locations. Velocity 44 Ltd assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any links to the Internet or other third party websites from its website. Once you activate these links you will leave this website and Velocity 44 Ltd will not be responsible, or liable, for the content of any other websites on the Internet to which you may visit from its site. Velocity 44 Ltd also prohibits all persons from providing hypertext or other links to the website, (other than to our home page) from their web site or from a third party's web site without our prior written consent.
GIANT Trinity Advanced
Further usage of this website indicates you are happy for us to do this..
Find out about the cookies we have set and how we use them.