Velocity 44 Ltd formerly named Stewart Wilson Cycles was set established in 1977 and now is one of Scotland longest running cycle stores.
Located in 44 Barnton Street, Stirling it is ideally located within 2 minutes walk from the Thistle shopping centre in Stirling, while adding the benefit of parking directly outside of the shop front.Why choose us?
- Premier authorized dealers in Giant, Cannondale, Whyte, Cervelo to name but a few and now exclusive to Velocity 44 for Central Scotland is Factor bikes
- Brands such as FFWD, Mavic, Endura, Altura, Castelli, Rotor, Knight Composites, ENVE, Garmin Vectors, High 5, Powerbar, 3T, Deda, Kask and many more.
- Fast turn around Cytech / Shimano workshop of 48 hours depending on parts
- First free service on all new bikes sold
- Over 60 years combined cycle retail experience of our staff
- Run and Owned by cyclists for cyclists
- Above all,our goal is to keep you pedaling.
- Length Of Time In The Bike Industry: 28yrs
- No. Of Years Riding / Racing Bikes: 28yrs
- Bike Discipline: Road / MTB XC
- Cytech two qualified industry mechanic
- Cytech one qualified
- Three times Road Scottish Champion, British series XC champion 2017, Scottish cyclocross champion
- Length Of Time In The Bike Industry: 6yrs
- No. Of Years Riding / Racing Bikes: 10yrs
- Cytech one theory qualified industry mechanic
- Cytech one and two qualified
- Bosch Ebike qualified and certified
- Length Of Time In The Bike Industry: 20+yrs
- No. Of Years Riding Bikes: 30yrs
- Bike Discipline All types
- Length Of Time In The Bike Industry: New start from 2018
- No. Of Years Riding Bikes: 6yrs
- Bike Discipline: Elite Road and Track
- Length Of Time In The Bike Industry: 2yr
- Bike Discipline: Off-Road
Paul - Owner / Head Retul Bike Fitter / Mechanic
Jane Barr - Store Manager
John Miller - Mechanic
Andy Brown - Bike Mechanic / Sales Assistant
Kaino - Security